in North America!
Gavita RS 1900e LED 208 – 480V
The Gavita® RS 1900e produces 1900 μmol s-1 PAR and an impressively efficient 3.0 μmol/j and delivers a broad white light with an enhanced blue spectrum. Some studies show this may intensify secondary metabolites, such as terpenes and cannabinoids.
This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth – from the vegetative stages to higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages.
Features & Benefits
Using the Gavita Master EL3 Controller, the fixture is dimmable to 10%. The RS 1900e is built with high-quality components, including a Gavita broad range driver and custom made Gavita diodes, to deliver the performance and lifespan you expect from the name you trust. Dimensions: 44.8 in x 43.25 in x 3.3 in. Weight: 29.8 lbs.
- Broad white light with enhanced blue spectrum which may intensify terpene and cannabinoid profiles
- A light weight, foldable, 6-bar design based on the Gavita Pro RS 2400e LED platform for balanced output and efficiency
- Dimmable down to 10% with the Gavita EL3 Master controller (sold separately)
- Premium Gavita diodes
- Embedded adapter for maximum controllability with the Gavita EL3 Master controller (sold separately)
- Broad Range Gavita driver to accomodate a larger voltage range of 208 – 480 V
- IP66 wet rating and ANSI/CAN/UL 8800 compliant
- Assembled in the USA using foreign components
- Five-year limited warranty *
* When purchased from an authorized Hawthorne dealer, this product is covered by a five-year LIMITED WARRANTY.
|208 – 480 V
|Current at 208 V(cf):
|Current at 480 V
|Max Ambient Temp
|Power Factor (cosθ)
|44.8 in x 43.25 in x 3.3 in
“The ease and functionality of the EL3 is a GAME CHANGER! Individual light control, touch screen, easy to navigate, plus a whole new set of options to help you navigate your lighting program! Gavita is leading the industry into the future!”@KushAlleyCultivation
“I trust the people I’ve worked with and I’ve been successful with. I’ve had very big success with the Gavita lights.”Sean Oganesyan
STIIIZY & LIIIT Farms
How We Do Business
Providing expert lighting guidance and building incredible lighting products is what we love to do. When you partner with us, you’re partnering with people who know today’s day-to-day practice and challenges the horticultural industry aces face. You can also find available products at a retailer near you.
Gavita’s staff of helpful lighting experts are equipped to identify potential problems and build the best solutions for horticultural facilities of any size.
All fixtures and lighting products are assembled, packaged, and shipped from our headquarters in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands. Gavita products are packaged to perfection and arrive with everything you need to light one up.
Signing a service agreement with Gavita guarantees fixture quality updates and replacement warnings so products can continue to perform optimally.